Monday, December 9, 2013

Book Signing

About a month ago I attend a book signing by the Author,Minnie Louise Davis. She has written 5 books, including a coloring book called Brittini in ABC Land. If your wondering how the Brittini in the title of the book match my name exactly, you've probably come to the conclusion that the book is about me, and your RIGHT! The book is in fact about me. And the author is my grandmother. :) Way back when I was a child, my grandmother came up with the idea to write a children book. It's a very good book and I would recommend it to any child learning their ABC's. At the signing she was selling other books as well. A Mother's Prayer I & A Mother's Prayer II. Those stories are based on the true story about my Mentally Ill uncle murdering my other uncle. It's a very interesting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment