Monday, December 9, 2013

TyRuban Elligson

I went to sit and listen to TyRuban Ellingson. He came to Richard Bland College in the library. He is a very talented graphic designer. His work a been displayed in a numerous amount of Hollywood films. Such as, Jurassic Park, Blade II, Avatar, Star Wars, Casper the Friendly Ghost, the Terminator II and many more. I really didn't get too much information from him but I did find out that his favorite paper to draw on is 8'11 printer paper, because its easy to find. lol I thought that was funny. I found it interesting that some of his best works were done in a hotel on their printer paper. Also he mentioned that his favorite pen to use is the chead ball point pen (the one from banks/ hotel drawers
) because they have a certain drag to them and they are not manufactured.

No comments:

Post a Comment